Banana Habanero Salsa
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
• 2 large firm bananas, peeled and diced (about 2 cups)
• ½ cup yellow bell pepper, diced
• ½ cup green pepper, diced
• ½ cup red onion, diced
• 3 tablespoons fresh minced cilantro
• 1 tablespoon Yellowbird Habanero Condiment
Made with Yellowbird®
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, brown sugar and fresh ginger.
Add the bananas, peppers, onion, cilantro, and Yellowbird Habanero Condiment and mix well.
Add to your favorite grilled meal or use as a simple dipping salsa and enjoy!