• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon fresh ginger,peeled and minced
• 2 large firm bananas, peeled and diced (about 2 cups)
• 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
• 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
• 1/2 cup red onion, diced
• 3 tablespoons fresh minced cilantro
• 1 tablespoon Yellowbird Habanero Condiment
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, brown sugar and fresh ginger.
- Add the bananas, peppers, onion, cilantro, and Yellowbird Habanero Condiment and mix well.
- Add to your favorite grilled meal or use as a simple dipping salsa and enjoy!