San Marcos, TX
Salary: $33,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year
Yellowbird Foods is looking for an enthusiastic individual to be the voice our brand and customer experience through email, reviews, social media, and PR. This candidate lives and breathes the values of the Yellowbird brand and has a deep knowledge, passion, and curiosity for helping people and solving problems. This person thrives on engaging with our community both online and in–person, cultivating new Yellowbird fans and nurturing relationships with loyal consumers.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in natural foods, a healthy lifestyle, and working with a fast–growing, emerging brand that is a pioneer in the plant–based food revolution.
This candidate will be a flexible self–starter who enjoys a fast–paced environment where priorities shift from day to day. Candidates who connect through positive and respectful interactions and create extraordinary brand experiences will be at the top of our list.
- Proactive and reactive responses to customer comments and inquiries from incoming emails, website and Amazon reviews, some social media, and PR
- Develop a consistent message across all customer service platforms and track trends and patterns relative to our target customer
- Use WordPress to review incoming orders, update products, and publish content
- Work directly with our social media manager to support our social presence across all platforms
- Engage with and nurture the Yellowbird community online including proactively communicating with our audience, responding to inquiries in a timely manner, and monitoring customer reviews
- Be the voice of the Yellowbird “fan” internally, to help shape ongoing brand & marketing initiatives
- Be a proactive member of the Yellowbird marketing team through collaboration and communication to build a smarter and stronger team
Copywriting is a fundamental skill for communication and all areas of brand experience. Crafting effective copy is necessary for this role, from responding to customer inquiries to proactively engaging with our current and potential customers.
Communication + Engagement NECESSARY
As the voice of Yellowbird Foods through incoming messages we receive across several platforms, it’s necessary to have conversational skills and empathy in order to help our customers solve their problems. You must be able to identify and ask the right questions to facilitate engagement and answer questions appropriately about our brand, product, company, or industry.
Adaptability is a must. When you discover something new or spot a trend, you must be able to quickly adapt and keep up with such changes and communicate these trends to our internal team.
Business Savvy NECESSARY
See the bigger picture and understands the role of a brand voice within the company. Assist in building relationships with current and potential influencers through email and direct communication.
• 2+ years of relevant experience in customer service field
• Knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
• Comfort with Google suite
• Knowledge of WordPress
• Passionate about helping people through listening, empathy, and solving problems
• Exceptional communicator
• Ability to interact with all levels & areas of an organization
Position based in San Marco, Texas. No relocation assistance.
Yellowbird Foods is an equal opportunity employer. Apply through Indeed.com.