Jalapeño Cauliflower Pizza
• pizza dough
• Yellowbird Jalapeño Sauce
• 2 cups thinly chopped cauliflower
• 1 cup uncooked spinach
• 8 oz. goat cheese
• ¼ teaspoon basil
• ¼ teaspoon oregano
• ¼ teaspoon fennel
- Preheat oven to 500º.
- Place pre–made pizza dough onto pizza stone or baking sheet and set aside. (Note: we used Alton Brown’s pizza dough recipe. Link in above summary.)
- Place a medium sized frying pan over medium heat and coat pan with olive oil. Add chopped cauliflower to pan and sauté until edges begin to brown. Add spinach and sauté for one more minute. Set aside.
- Spread Yellowbird Jalapeño Sauce evenly onto the pizza crust. Sprinkle basil, oregano, fennel, and goat cheese evenly over sauce. Top with cauliflower and spinach.
- Place in oven for 7 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble and crust turns golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 3 minutes.