Sriracha Zucchini Rainbow Bowl
If you’re in need of a super satisfying meal that’s light on calories, nutrition dense, packed with spicy flavor and immune boosting power, this is the bowl for you! Make this for meal prep, but leave out the EVOO and Yellowbird until you’re ready to eat. It saves well for 3-5 days in the fridge. Or make it for lunch or dinner in under 30 min. Whatever your reason, just make it!
Calories Per Serving
• 1 pack Zucchini Noodles from Cece’s Veggie Noodle Co.
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
• ½ onion, diced
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
• ¼ cup raisins
• ½ cup salted pecans
• ½ large avocado, pit removed, peeled, and diced
• ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
• ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
• ¼ c Yellowbird Blue Agave Sriracha
• salt to taste
In a large bowl, add all ingredients in order—if meal prepping, leave out the EVOO and Yellowbird until you’re ready to eat.
Toss until all ingredients are incorporated and enjoy tasting the rainbow of realness.