Get your weekend started with this fruit, spicy, Yellowbird Habanero Sangria.
• 1 bottle Dry White Wine
• ¼ cup Brandy
• 1 teaspoon Yellowbird Habanero Sauce
• 2 cup Pineapple
• 1 cup frozen blueberries
• 1 cup Mango
• 1 cup Strawberry
• 1 Topo Chico
• Mint to garnish
• 1 bottle (11.5 oz.) Topo Chico Sparkling Mineral Water
• 1 bottle (4 oz.) Powell & Mahoney Ginger Beer
- Chop all fruit into ½ inch chunks and add to 4 quart pitcher
- Pour in dry white wine, brandy, Yellowbird Habanero Sauce, and mint. Give it a stir.
- Cover pitcher and place in fridge to soak overnight
- When ready to serve, add Topo Chico and Ginger Beer
- Pour into your favorite summertime glass and enjoy!