Temperatures have already reached the 90’s here in Austin…whoa! With summer right around the corner, it’s only fitting for us to start concocting some cool beverages for these steamy days. If you didn’t already know, spicy foods actually help your body cool off… science is everything!! So kick back and get your weekend started with some Yellowbird Habanero Sangria!
Yellowbird Habanero Sangria
This refreshing fruit–packed, spicy, and sparkling version of white wine sangria is perfect for your summertime outdoor party.
Write a review
- 1 bottle Dry White Wine
- ¼ cup Brandy
- 1 teaspoon Yellowbird Habanero Sauce
- 2 cup Pineapple
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup Mango
- 1 cup Strawberry
- 1 Topo Chico
- Mint to garnish
- 1 bottle (11.5 oz.) Topo Chico Sparkling Mineral Water
- 1 bottle (4 oz.) Powell & Mahoney Ginger Beer
- Chop all fruit into ½ inch chunks and add to 4 quart pitcher
- Pour in dry white wine, brandy, Yellowbird Habanero Sauce, and mint. Give it a stir.
- Cover pitcher and place in fridge to soak overnight
- When ready to serve, add Topo Chico and Ginger Beer
- Pour into your favorite summertime glass and enjoy!
Yellowbird Foods https://yellowbirdsauce.com/