• 3 cups gluten free flour blend (1 cup white rice flour + 1 cup brown rice flour + 1 cup tapioca flour + ¾ tsp xanthan gum)
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 3 Tbsp (37 g) sugar, divided
• 1 Tbsp (10 g) yeast
• 1 1/4 cup (300 ml) warm water, divided
• 1 Tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
• 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
• 1 tsp coconut oil to coat the pan
• 1 ½ cups Yellowbird Jalapeño Condiment
• 2 diced tomatoes
• 1 cup Onions
• Yellowbird Jalapeño Pizza Sauce (above ingredients)
• Goat Milk Cheddar, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine yeast and 3/4 cup warm water (about 110 degrees F). Too hot and it will kill the yeast! Let set for 5 minutes to activate. Sprinkle in 1 Tbsp of the sugar a few minutes in.
- In a separate bowl, combine gluten free flour blend, salt, baking powder and remaining 2 Tbsp sugar. Whisk until well combined. Make a well in the dry mixture and add the yeast mixture. Add the olive oil and additional 1/2 cup warm water before stirring. Then stir it all together until well combined.
- Lightly coat a clean surface with rice flour and knead the dough. Work from the middle and push to spread and flatten the dough. Use a rolling pin to form into a circle. You want it to be pretty thin—less than 1/4 inch. Place on round pizza pan. Put the crust in the oven to pre-bake for roughly 15-20 minutes, or until it begins to look dry. Cracks may appear, but that’s normal and totally OK. Remove from oven.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add coconut oil, onions, and tomatoes. Cook for about 15 minutes. Add Yellowbird Jalapeño Condiment and cook, stirring occasionally, until all ingredients come together into a thick sauce—about 20 minutes. Spread generously over pizza crust, top with shredded cheese, spinach, and other desired toppings.
- Pop back in the oven for another 20-25 minutes, or until the crust edge looks golden brown and the toppings are warm and bubbly.
- Slice immediately and serve!