Inspired by Austin’s own Curra’s Grill, get your Cinco de Mayo party started with these Serrano Avocado Margaritas!!
Yellowbird Serrano Avocado Margaritas
Spice up your cocktail game with these smooth Serrano Avocado Margaritas!!
Write a review
- • 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- • 2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest, divided
- • 1 lime wedge
- • 1 avocado, pitted, peeled
- • ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons Herradura Tequila Blanco
- • ¾ cup Triple Sec
- • ¾ cup fresh lime juice
- • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- • 2 tablespoons Yellowbird Serrano Condiment
- • 8 lime wheels
- • 2 ½ cups of ice (add more if needed for blending)
- Toss salt and 1 tsp. lime zest on a small plate. Rub the rim of each margarita glass with lime wedge and dip into salt mixture.
- Purée avocado, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, cilantro, Yellowbird Serrano Condiment, remaining 1 tsp. lime zest, and 2½ cups ice, preferably crushed, in a blender until smooth.
- Divide among prepared glasses and garnish each with a lime wheel.
- These also make delicious popsicles!!
Yellowbird Foods https://yellowbirdsauce.com/