Serrano Shrimp Tacos
Shrimp tossed in a savory Yellowbird Serrano Marinade, sautéed, and topped it with our favorite colorful and crunchy red cabbage slaw. These tacos are simple, healthy, colorful, and oh–so–delicious.
Bonus points: pair with our Habanero Peach Margarita and you’ll have one deliciously spicy spread.
• 1 pound Shrimp
• ⅓ cup Yellowbird Serrano Condiment
• 2 cups Red Cabbage, chopped
• ½ cup Red Onion, diced
• Handful of cilantro, chopped
• 1 Lime
• 6 Corn Tortillas
• 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
• ¼ teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Chop cabbage, onion, and cilantro and toss together in a large bowl. Squeeze one full lime over mixture and let sit overnight.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Toss in a bowl with Yellowbird Serrano Condiment until shrimp is covered.
- Place a sauté pan over medium heat. Once pan is hot, add olive oil and minced garlic. Toss in shrimp, stirring frequently until color is pink and opaque. About 4 to 5 minutes.
- Distribute cooked shrimp onto six medium sized corn tortillas, add red cabbage slaw, top with Yellowbird Serrano Condiment, and enjoy!!