The party has arrived folks and it comes in the form of TACOS!! We created a savory Yellowbird Serrano marinade, sauteed it up with some fresh shrimp, and topped it with our favorite colorful and crunchy red cabbage slaw. These tacos are simple, healthy, colorful, and oh–so–delicious. Get your Cinco party stocked up with these Yellowbird Serrano Shrimp Tacos…everyone will love you for it!
Bonus points: pair with our Habanero Peach Margarita and you’ll have one deliciously spicy spread.
Yellowbird Serrano Shrimp Tacos
These tacos are simple, healthy, colorful, and oh–so–delicious. Get your party stocked up with these Yellowbird Serrano Shrimp Tacos...everyone will love you for it.
Write a review
- • 1 pound Shrimp
- • ⅓ cup Yellowbird Serrano Condiment
- • 2 cups Red Cabbage, chopped
- • ½ cup Red Onion, diced
- • Handful of cilantro, chopped
- • 1 Lime
- • 6 Corn Tortillas
- • 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Chop cabbage, onion, and cilantro and toss together in a large bowl. Squeeze one full lime over mixture and let sit overnight.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Toss in a bowl with Yellowbird Serrano Condiment until shrimp is covered.
- Place a sauté pan over medium heat. Once pan is hot, add olive oil and minced garlic. Toss in shrimp, stirring frequently until color is pink and opaque. About 4 to 5 minutes.
- Distribute cooked shrimp onto six medium sized corn tortillas, add red cabbage slaw, top with Yellowbird Serrano Condiment, and enjoy!!
Yellowbird Foods https://yellowbirdsauce.com/