Sriracha Grapefruit Margaritas
Kick off your chill time with our Yellowbird Sriracha Grapefruit Margaritas—a little bit spicy, and a whole lot refreshing.
• 1 ounce fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime, juiced)
• 1 ounce Liber & Co. Grapefruit Shrub
• 1 tablespoon Yellowbird Blue Agave Sriracha
• 1 large, fresh Texas Ruby Red Grapefruit, juiced
• 3 oz ounces Herradura Silver Tequila
CHILI SALT RIM & GARNISH
• 3 parts kosher salt
• 1 part Tajin chili powder or regular chili powder
• Red pepper for garnish, optional
• Lime or Grapefruit wedges for garnish, optional
- Prepare your glasses. Mix together the salt and chili on a small, rimmed plate. Run a lime wedge around the outer top edge of your glasses, then roll the edges in the chili-salt so it sticks.
- In a cocktail shaker or mason jar, add the grapefruit juice, lime juice, Liber & Co. mixer, Yellowbird Blue Agave Sriracha, and tequila. Top off the shaker with ice. Fasten the lid on securely and shake well.
- Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with red peppers and lime or grapefruit wedge.