Sriracha Grapefruit Margaritas
• 1 ounce fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime, juiced)
• 1 ounce Liber & Co. Grapefruit Shrub
• 1 tablespoon Yellowbird Blue Agave Sriracha
• 1 large, fresh Texas Ruby Red Grapefruit, juiced
• 3 oz ounces Herradura Silver Tequila
Chili Salt Rim & Garnish
• 3 parts kosher salt
• 1 part Tajin chili powder or regular chili powder
• Red pepper for garnish, optional
• Lime or Grapefruit wedges for garnish, optional
Made with Yellowbird®
Prepare your glasses. Mix together the salt and chili on a small, rimmed plate. Run a lime wedge around the outer top edge of your glasses, then roll the edges in the chili-salt so it sticks.
In a cocktail shaker or mason jar, add the grapefruit juice, lime juice, Liber & Co. mixer, Yellowbird Blue Agave Sriracha, and tequila. Top off the shaker with ice. Fasten the lid on securely and shake well.
Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with red peppers and lime or grapefruit wedge.